I love running. I run for fun and for good health. Becoming a better runner is a journey and every day has its own challenges, but contrary to popular belief, running does not need to feel like torture!
My hope is that by sharing my running story I can encourage new runners and runners new to MAF training.
You may find this blog useful if you:
- want to run, have tried running before but it was just too hard
- are a new runner
- are coming back to running after a break
- are a runner new to aerobic/MAF training
- want to train smarter, not harder
- are a long time runner finding the traditional way of training is not working for you anymore
- are tired of running injuries
- want to learn about becoming a fat burner
- are already a fat-burning, aerobic runner that wants to hear other people’s stories, and perhaps share your own story to help others
Join me on my journey with MAF training – this is my experience as a recreational runner that wants long term good health and to enjoy running for many years to come.
Sign up to get new posts delivered straight to your inbox!